Are You Passionate About Aromatherapy?
Enroll in your free class & receive our newsletter.
Live streaming or on-site instruction
Private instructor supervised community forum
“Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.”
~ Albert Einstein
The Institute provides active support and mentoring throughout your learning journey. Helping you to gain a solid aromatherapy foundation.
“A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.”
~ Lao Tzu, Chinese Proverb
“Oil and incense make the heart rejoice.”
~ Proverbs 27:9
Interact in real time with Teachers & Students from around the world. From the comfort of your own home!
In order to receive your certificate of completion from the Institute, qualifying you as a Certified Aromatherapist, you must complete the following:
- 20 Case Studies
- 8-10 Page Research Paper
- Final Exam @70% +
- Complete Online A&P Course @70% +
- Turn In All Homework Assignments
- Actively Participate In Class Discussions & Presentations
- Tuition Paid In Full
- You must be in good standing. Successfully abiding by student conduct agreement.
If at some point you find that you have been absent or know in advance that you will be absent, you will need to make up all missed classroom time and required materials and assignments. You may not miss more than one full day and receive your certificate. Please keep lines of communication open in regards to any proposed absence.
There are no previous qualifications required. This is an entry level certification class, in which you will become qualified to appropriately advise on the therapeutic use of essential oils, product formulation, and appropriate methods of application. Once all elements of your ACP have been completed, including the anatomy and physiology requirements, you will become officially certified. If you have previous anatomy & physiology training, you may opt to take the final exam for credit.
Your class blending supplies are not included in the program. Feel free to use your own supplies or purchase them from your vendor of choice. You may, however, choose to purchase a kit from one of our approved vendors. It will include everything you will need to complete your program (essential oils, carrier oils, containers, and more) in one convenient package. Purchasing the kit is completely optional. You may begin your class prior to purchasing supplies. However, you will need some supplies to complete your case studies, which are required to become certified.
“The greatest medicine of all is to teach people how not to need it”
After Completing Your Certification You May Consider These Options:
- Open a professional practice in your home, or in a private or shared office space.
- Add aromatherapy to an already existing business, such as massage therapy or acupuncture or other forms of complementary alternative therapies. Work as a professional spa consultant, training therapist, in-house consultant, or product formulation.
- Create a retail product or line. Sell online, at farmers markets, or in stores.
- Create a retail establishment.