All-inclusive program includes:
- In-person aromatherapy certificiation course instruction.
- A beautifully pre-printed tactile core curriculum. This program will introduce aromatherapy appropriately as a branch of herbalism. The curriculum will be covered from an herbal perspective.
- Exclusive video learning library.
- Instructor-supervised private student community forum.
- Detailed guidance and direction on how to create your own personal brand/label, including product formulation guidelines, rules, and regulations.
This program is carefully outlined with an organized format, including:
- Learning objectives designed to challenge your thinking and shape your personal belief system on the effectiveness of aromatherapy.
- Required reading with group discussion.
- Keywords that will enable you to speak effectively about aromatherapy.
- Thought-provoking, written assignments.
- Live blending instruction and independent blending activities, group presentations and discussion on challenges as well as results.
- Tests to ensure positive affirmation of your newly-learned skills and your ability to put them into action.
Core Curriculum Overview
- 60 Essential Oil Profiles
- Introduction to the History of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy
- Methods of Extraction
- Quality of Essential Oils
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Methods of Absorption
- Body Systems
- Methods for Creating Effective Blends
- Essential Oil Safety & Contraindications for Various Methods of Application
- Carrier Oils
- Methods of Application
- Essential Oil Energetics
- Aromatic Chemistry & Botany
- Essential Oil Chemistry
- Effective Consultation Skills
- Developing Effective Client Protocol
- Legal & Ethical Responsibilities
- Business Development & Branding Guidance & Support
- Ethnics in Aromatherapy
- GCMS Essential Oil Chemistry Reports
- Data Sheets for Each Oil
- A Private Resource Guide of Products & Services
- Case Studies
- A Research Project
You Will Learn To Formulate
- Organic Body Products
- Lotions & Creams
- Respiratory Inhalers
- Therapeutic Bath Salts & Teas
- Room Sprays
- Lip Balms
- First Aid Kits & Travel Kits
- Balms, Body Butters & Salves
- Therapeutic Massage Oil Blends
- Body Oil & Bath Oil Blends
- Salt Scrubs
- Hydrosols, including, therapeutic use instructions
- Flower Essences, including therapeutic use instructions
- Herbal Infusions & Tinctures
- & Much More
The Institute of Holistic Phyto-Aromatherapy offers a 265-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program (ACP) for an in-person classroom setting in San Diego, California. This program of essential oil classes is directed towards students who have the goal of becoming aromatherapy professionals. Upon completion of this course, you will have a solid foundation and the ability to launch a new career or business.
The Aromatherapy Certification Program is approved by the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), the first governing body to provide national education standards for Aromatherapy Certification Programs. Upon completion of the ACP Program, you will qualify to sit for the Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC) exam.
*Once your educational materials have shipped, tuition is non-refundable. Payment/Registration, does NOT constitute automatic enrollment into the program. It registers you for the class. Enrollment in the program does not commence until your “Student Conduct Agreement” has been signed, reviewed AND approved by the Institute.
Bookings are closed for this event.